Tuesday 13 March 2012

Primark Pink and Purple Feather Hair Clip


So summer is approaching fast so i thought i would have a little look through my accessories drawer to see what i could find and when i saw this pink feather it was just calling my name. Anyway i wore this on holiday  last year when i was in turkey and i think it looked alright. 
I love the colour they just jump out at me and spell the word PINK!!! and PURPLE!!!.

How i wore this??
Well i used just normal every day grips to grip my fringe out my face and i made sure it was pretty secure by  crossing the girps over, i then simply slid this feather clip just about where the grips were but i made sure the grips were hidden. It lasted all through the night and i got a few compliments.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous clip, I would love to have something like this - it must look so pretty in your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely- would have loved to see a picture of you wearing it :)

    Love, Naheeda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, be perfect for sprussing up an aul festival outfit:)
    Just came across your blog on the blog hop, I'm suuuper new to blogging would love if you could check out my page
    www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.com :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx