Tuesday 27 March 2012

Primarks Gold Handbag Locket

This necklace was £2.50 from Primark and i think it was a massive steal.
It goes with every outfit because it just very versatile. I think is absolutely gorgeous and i can make a plain outfit look better, i think it just adds a little something to an outfit.
I adds abit of character because i feel as if like if i hadnt of told you it was bought from and had of told you it was past down through my family generation after generation that you wouldnt of known any different. Anyway i just wanted to share my little find with you guys so i hope you all really well ( links will be below to my other lifestyle log and my twitter.)



5 comments:

  1. awh this is lovely, defo a bargain :)

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty what a bargain
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a similar one from New Look and its got a mini round clock inside too!

    blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

    yipiiionline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace, definitely doesn't look like it came from Primark!xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx