Tuesday 13 September 2011

Avon Cosmetics Colour Trend Concealer in medium



This concealer i am not very impressed with because i just find that this concealer isn't the concealer for me it doesn't give me much coverage. This concealer is very thick and creamy so it is easy to apply but i just makes my acne stand out even more. I would rather not use this concealer than use this because it makes my problem areas orange and it stands out under my foundation. I wouldn't recommend this concealer.
x

2 comments:

  1. same i dont really like it i find it puts to much product on one area....<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know exactly what you mean when you say that xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx