Friday 16 September 2011

For The Girls lipgloss in light shimmery pink


I love this lip gloss it is so pretty. This lip gloss was from New Look and i couldn't tell you how much it was even if i wanted to because i got it as a gift for my birthday. It feels nice and smooth on your lips when you rub them together. It looks very nice on the lips it is not very pigmented so you could put it on over a lip stick to just give a big of sparkle and shine. Overall i would recommend this product it is very cute and girly.
x

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even realise New Look sold makeup! Looks like a lovely colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - No i didnt either i received it for my birthday and the person that i received it from had ripped the price of but it said new look on the bar code.

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx