Friday 14 October 2011

Britney Spears Mignight Fantasy Perfume 100ml

I love this perfume but i am not very good at describing scents so i went on the internet and searched for scent descriptions for midnight fantasy and found this so i really hope that this scent description  helps you if you want to buy this perfume and i will put a link below where you can buy this perfume. The only other thing i have to say about this perfume is that i love it and feel that its basically aimed at slightly more older women than the other one because the other one is very sweet and is more of a younger women/girls scent.

Scent description
Midnight Fantasy takes you on a magical journey from day to night An intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intrigue. A seductive floral bouquet mingles with sensuous musks and dark amber to create an unforgettable midnight fantasy.

The cheapest place to buy this
x

14 comments:

  1. Ohh, it sounds lovely!
    xCandice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this perfume!! I thinks its my fave Britney perfume...which is a big deal since I love them all haha :)


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this one. Will have to test it next time I'm out shopping! I'd love you to check out my blog and follwo if you like? I'll be following you.

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually in the shop the other day when one of the shop assistants asked me if i'd like a whiff of this, so naturally i agreed and oh my gosh, i LOVE it. I know a lot of people aren't keen on Britney Spears perfumes but i really like them. I need to save up a bit of money before i can buy this though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this perfume too, it smells really great!x

    loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Britney perfumes :)

    Will you follow me? I am already following you x

    aandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog and this nice parfum, I follow you .. do you follow me?

    Like this

    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds really nice. I never tried one of Britneys perfumes.

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review. I love Brittney Spears perfumes. I did a review on the plain fantasy one that comes in a pink bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have fantasy and i like it a lot, havn't tried this one though:)
    just stumbled upon your blog, its really nice!
    following u now, would love if u follow back:)
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive been wanting to try this for awhile but now I Really want to! Great blog. I just started my own and I will also be doing beauty product reviews. I would love for you to follow me :D
    http://23elocin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx