Friday 22 July 2011

Cotton Tree Body Butter In Mango



I love this product because it is so moisturizing and thick. It also smells amazing and the smell  lingers on your body for ages which i consider a good thing but if you don't like that. I haven't found that it mixes with my perfume and creates a horrible sent. You can only smell it on your body if someone is looking for the sent or if they are very up close to you but as i have said i don't find that it mixes with any of my perfumes to create any other scent other than the perfume i am wearing. This body butter has lasted me i think 3 months but thats because i use it religiously and i use alot of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx