Friday 29 July 2011

W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder






W7 Honnolulu Bronzing Powder
Ever since i have come home from being on holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks i have been wearing this bronzing powder as a blush to just make my face/skin look as if to be sun kissed and i just think that looks so cute in summer. This Product was only £1.99 from savers and i am really surprised with the pigmentation. For a cheap £1.99 product the pigmentation is amazing. Its totally matte to no shimmer glitter or anything. You could also use this product for browning with a big fluffy brush and apply it ll over you skin to make a nice natural tanned look.

The way i apply this product is i get any normal blush brush and put quite a bit from my apples up to my temples. Then i get Primarks pink kabuki brush and blend it out in circular motions until it looks like i have been kissed from the sun, sun kissed lol. 

1 comment:

  1. I have this product! Great dupe of Benefit and cute packaging too!

    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx