Tuesday 2 August 2011

Barry M Nail Paint In Strawberry


Barry M Nail Paint In Strawberry
I have been wearing this nail varnish all summer its  just so pretty. This colour stands out to me because its go girly and cute. Also i find that when i look at this colour on my nails it just makes me happy and its hard to explain why but it just lighten my mood. All pastel colours have been in all summer but this one by far is my favorite one yet. 

When i wear this i dont wear a base coat at all i just find that it doesn't need one because it doesn't stain your nails which is a bonus it just make painting your nails quicker and easier. Then i apply 2 coats off this Barry M's Nail Paint In Strawberry. Later when that has dried apply any topcoat that you like Barry M's Nail Paint In Crystal Clear

In general i love nail paint but this colour just reminds me the most of summer but, summer is now over and its time to get out your darker nail varnishes girls for Autumn/Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, I Love Reading them All.
Email Me or Tweet Me, Links Below:
Email me- missslauren1@googlemail.com
Tweet me- @RavingBeautyx